Meredith’s computer science program prepares graduates to succeed in the computer science field, one of the fastest growing industries in the country. Students work in a uniquely collaborative environment and combine the technical knowledge they learn in the classroom with the 21st century skills employers seek in new hires.
The Academic Experience at Meredith College
Meredith’s business program prepares graduates to succeed in a competitive, global environment through real-world experience, including internships with top firms.
Meredith Health, Exercise, and Sports Science at Meredith College students have access to a variety of internships as well as the opportunity to apply techniques learned in the classroom in our on-campus human performance lab. They can choose to concentrate in health and wellness or health and physical education.
We know that much of your learning will happen outside of the classroom – that’s why 97% of our students participate in some type of applied learning experience.
As passionate about teaching as they are about scholarship, Meredith faculty are at the heart of the academic experience. Learn more about what makes our faculty so strong.
Why is it so difficult to eradicate some diseases?
Public Health Program Coordinator Carolina Perez-Heydrich explains what makes some diseases so difficult to eradicate.
- Accounting – Business Administration
- Art Education
- Art – Graphic Design
- Art – Studio
- Business Administration
- Child Development
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sustainability
- Exercise & Sports Science
- Family & Consumer Sciences
- Fashion Merchandising & Design
- Food & Nutrition
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Interior Design
- International Studies
* Engineering offered as a dual degree (Chemistry, Computer Science, or Mathematics) program with NC State University (Aerospace Engineering, Chemistry/Biological Engineering, Chemistry/Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry/Chemical Engineering, Chemistry/Environmental Engineering, Chemistry/Textile Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Mathematics/Biological Engineering, Mathematics/Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics/Civil Engineering, Mathematics/Computer Engineering, Mathematics/Electrical Engineering, Mathematics/Industrial Engineering, Mathematics/Mechanical Engineering)