In accordance with guidance from the CDC, the White House, and the Governor’s Office, and until further notice, the Office of the Registrar is working remotely. We are not online 24/7, generally our hours are between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. We are transitioning our main means of communication to be email or virtual meetings via Zoom. There may be some delay in response due to this change in communications. Please know that we are still working hard to meet your needs and will respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
The Office of the Registrar provides academic and administrative services to Meredith students, faculty, staff and alumnae. The office is responsible for scheduling classes, keeping academic records, conducting registration for courses and certifying graduation requirements.
All release of student information is guided by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
The Registrar’s office handles the following:
- Registration for Summer School
- Academic calendars (including exam, enrollment, etc.)
- Registering for classes (using WebAdvisor) at Meredith
- Registering for classes through Cooperating Raleigh Colleges (CRC) or other colleges for off-campus credit
- Graduation procedures
- Commencement website
- Transcript requests
- Verification of full-time student status (for insurance companies or outside scholarship sources)
- In-school deferment requests from lenders