Why attend Summer School at Meredith?
Attending summer school is a great way to catch up or get ahead in your studies.
- Choose from coeducational online, hybrid or on-campus courses
- Save money, with lower per-hour tuition than during the regular school year
- Double your learning by combining summer coursework with an internship or co-op
- Study with the same highly-qualified faculty
- Fulfill your entire foreign language requirement in just nine weeks
- Stay in affordable, on-campus housing
Courses are available for both undergraduate and graduate students. Summer session options include multiple three- and six-week sessions, and a full-term session that runs from May through August.