The Office of the Registrar provides academic and administrative services to Meredith students, faculty, staff and alumnae. The office is responsible for scheduling classes, keeping academic records, conducting registration for courses and certifying graduation requirements.
All release of student information is guided by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
The Registrar’s office handles the following:
- Registration for Summer School
- Academic calendars (including exam, enrollment, etc.)
- Registering for classes (using SelfService) at Meredith
- Registering for classes through Cooperating Raleigh Colleges (CRC) or other colleges for off-campus credit
- Graduation procedures
- Commencement website
- Transcript requests
1. Select Meredith College
2. Press NEXT to log in (Meredith MyHub Login)
- Verification of full-time student status (for insurance companies or outside scholarship sources)
- In-school deferment requests from lenders
* Fall 2022 Graduates: If you need a transcript to reflect your degree, please wait until you see the degree information showing in your Student Planning under the Unofficial Transcript tab. Degrees will be posted to academic transcripts by January 15th. Please check your unofficial transcript before placing your order.