Federal Work Study funds and employment opportunities are managed by the Office of Financial Assistance. Similarly, Office of Financial Assistance manages a list of all non-professional, off-campus part-time jobs.

Meet with a career counselor in OCP to have your resume reviewed or create a plan to seek part-time employment.

Contact Information
2nd Floor, Park Center
(919) 760-8341

We would be glad to arrange an appointment with you. You can book an appointment via Handshake or call/email us and the staff will help you arrange a convenient time.