As an early college or dual credit student, Meredith College may be a good fit to complete your degree. We offer a challenging yet supportive environment and a wide variety of academic choices for early college high school and dual credit students, as well as generous financial aid opportunities.
Read this blog post to learn more about why Meredith is a great choice for early college and dual credit students!
- You’ll be automatically considered for all of our first-year scholarships, including an Academic Merit Scholarship, awarded to all first-year students who meet Meredith’s admission requirements, which provides $20,000 – 27,000 annually.
- Choose from over 90 majors, minors, and academic programs, many of which can be completed in two years.
- Our Student Success Center maintains a culture of care and support for all Meredith students through advising, success coaching, peer tutoring, and mentoring.
- Through StrongPoints® you’ll identify your top strengths and learn how to apply them in your studies, extracurricular activities, career, and finances.
- You’ll receive peer support from Student Advisors who provide friendly advice as you transition to Meredith.
- Our Career Planning Center will help you identify a career path based on your strengths and the steps you need to take to get there.
- While at Meredith you can start building your professional network by connecting with alumnae through Meredith Mentors and the 1891 Club.
Interested in learning more about how you can finish your degree at Meredith as an early college or dual-enrolled student? Explore our early college high school webpage or contact the Meredith College Admissions team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (919) 760-8581.
Early College and dual credit students should apply to Meredith as first-year students and will be eligible for all first-year scholarships.