Admissions / Apply
Choosing a college is an important decision, one that has a significant impact on your future.We are confident that a Meredith education will empower you to achieve your goals - personal, academic and professional. We invite you to apply using the appropriate resources below.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, or if you have questions about the application process, please contact us. We’re happy to help. Please note that application fees are non-refundable.
- Apply Online - First-Year Applicants
- Apply Online - Transfer and Adult Applicants
- The Common Application for First-Year and Transfer Applicants
Note: If you already have a Common Application account,
you can click here to automatically add Meredith to your
- Fillable PDF - First-Year Applicants
- Fillable PDF - Transfer and Adult Applicants
- Re-Admission Application
- Non-Degree Application
- Senior Scholars Application
- Application Fee Voucher
- Application Items and Forms
- Check your Application Requirements (Note: User Name and Password are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as provided. Please contact the Office of Admissions if you have questions.)