Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
Excel in the health care field. The Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate program at Meredith College is a one-year program designed to educate students as they pursue their goal of a career in the field of health care. Program flexibility allows for individualized curricula to fit the requirements of specific health care fields.
- Student Success – Meredith College consistently prepares students to excel in health fields, with recent graduates attending medical, physician assistant, pharmacy, and other allied health schools around the country. Students benefit from one-on-one interaction with faculty, a modern facility including individual research labs and a scanning electron microscope, and personal advising.
- Flexible Program – The coeducational certificate program may be tailored to meet the needs of each student. This includes course selection, clinical rotation schedules, and additional opportunities such as professional seminars.
- Individual Advising – Students work with the program coordinator and advisors to build a program that will best fit their needs and goals. They also receive guidance regarding professional school preparation and the application process.
- Volunteer Experience – Every student completes at least 100 volunteer hours, choosing from numerous opportunities including hospitals, rehabilitation facilities and counseling centers.
- Additional Opportunities – Students participate in professional seminars and they are part of a cohort of students.