One of the best ways to gain exposure for your organization, internship and employment opportunities is to post them on Handshake, Meredith’s comprehensive recruiting platform, which is accessible to current students and alumnae. Employers post positions at no cost. Meredith students and graduates are able to search for jobs based upon geographic region, industry, job type, or by organization. Please note: Employers and positions are vetted by our office before being posted.
Requirements for posting a position:
- The opportunity must be a full- or part-time professional, career-related position, internship, or co-op. If you have questions about what constitutes an internship experience, refer to the NACE Position Statement on Internships.
- Non-career related part-time jobs and work study positions are administered by the Office of Financial Assistance. (Examples include: baby/pet/house sitting, tutoring) Contact Financial Assistance with questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Positions must include complete information, including the organization name, address, position description, employer contact name, email and phone number.
- The organization must follow the Meredith College Recruiting Policies and NACE Principles for Employment Professionals.
Helpful Handshake Resources:
- Register for an Employer Account
- Connect with Meredith College
- Approve Staff Members
- Questions? Contact email@example.com
Questions about Handshake? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Director, Employer Relations
Park Center 219