OCP is a centralized campus resource serving all students in all majors/degree programs. We take an intentional, individualized approach to connecting employers and students. We offer numerous recruiting programs and services, all which can be done via virtual platforms. Contact Jane Matthews, Assistant Director, Employer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about upcoming opportunities to meet Meredith students and schedule your visit.
- Post jobs, internships and co-ops on Handshake
- Establish your company’s brand on campus by hosting specific topic focused information & learning sessions, meet & greets, and panel discussions (virtual options available)
- Participate in on-campus recruiting/conduct on-campus interviews
- Attend Meredith-hosted career fairs, internship expos, and networking events
- Speak to classes or campus organizations about a discipline-specific topic
- Serve as a volunteer interviewer during Mock Interview Week
- Welcome students to your site by hosting a Career Trek
- Join us for a Morning at Meredith, an annual opportunity for employers, faculty, and Career Planning staff to network and share best practices in recruiting
Organizations seeking to recruit Meredith students and graduates must follow the Meredith College Recruiting Policies and NACE Principles for Ethical Professional Practice.
Associate Director, Employer Relations
Park Center 219