Post a Position
One of the best ways to gain exposure for your organization and its internship and employment opportunities is to post them on Handshake, Meredith's online job board, which is accessible to students and alumnae. Employers post positions at no cost, and Meredith students and graduates are able to search for jobs based upon geographic region, industry, job type, or by organization.
Requirements for posting a position
- The post must be a full- or part-time professional position (on- or off-campus), internship, or co-op position.
- Part-time positions for work study, baby/pet/house sitting, tutoring or any company position are posted by requesting a form through the Office of Financial Assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It must include complete information, including the organization name, address, position description, employer contact name, email and phone number)
- The organization must follow the Meredith College Recruiting Policies and NACE Principles for Employment Professionals.
- If you have questions about what constitutes an internship experience, refer to the NACE Position Statement on Internships.