If you are a degree-seeking student who was previously enrolled at Meredith but did not complete the semester immediately preceding the term you wish to enter, you must apply for re-admission to the College, unless you are returning from an approved leave of absence.
The priority application date is February 15 for the fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester. Applications received after the priority date are reviewed on a space available basis. Please contact Jil
A complete application for re-admission includes:
- Completed and signed application, with essay
- $40 non-refundable application fee or acceptable fee waiver
- Official transcript from each college attended since Meredith College, whether or not credit was earned (if applicable)
- Official recommendation from college last attended since Meredith College (if applicable)
- Applicants must be able to return to the last college attended
Your application will be reviewed once these documents have been received. Please note that you may have to re-submit credentials if they are no longer on file with the the Office of Admissions.
The Meredith College Wings program provides a powerful education for adult women.