As an adult student, you bring unique strengths and experience to your continued education. If you’re ready to complete your college education, we’ll help you achieve your educational and professional goals.
If you are 23 or older, you may be eligible for admission as an adult student. Our admissions counselors will help you with the admissions process.
The priority application date is February 15 for the fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester. Applications received after the priority date are reviewed on a space available basis. Please contact Please contact Jil
- Submit an adult application, including essay
- Pay the $40 non-refundable application fee
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Submit official recommendation from the last college attended
- Submit professor recommendation (optional)
- Attend an information session or individual appointment with an admissions counselor.
- Degree completion students with fewer than 30 transferrable hours must also submit a high school transcript or general equivalency diploma.
Meredith College is a signatory school on an articulation agreement with the North Carolina Community College System. This agreement makes it easier for students to complete four-year degrees at Meredith.
Students who complete an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree at a North Carolina Community College enter Meredith College as juniors. In addition to guaranteed transfer of all eligible credit hours, these students are eligible for additional need-based financial aid, and register early with the junior class.
Meredith offers a number of of significant scholarships for transfer students to make the cost of completing your degree more affordable.
Explore transfer scholarship opportunities at Meredith»
The Meredith College Wings program provides a powerful education for adult women.