Readjusting to life back in the United States after studying abroad can be both exciting and challenging. The resources provided on this page are designed to help smooth your transition and integrate your experience abroad into your undergraduate education and beyond.
Top 10 Reentry Challenges from Dr. Bruce La Brack, School of International Studies, University of the Pacific Training Design for International Transitions
Get Involved on Campus
Returned students often get involved in international activities on campus and in the local community. Consider engaging in the opportunities listed below as you build on your experience abroad.
- Meet with your Study Abroad Advisor for a one-on-one re-entry conversation
- Contact the OIP to become a Study Abroad Peer Ambassador
- Attend Academic/Cultural Events on campus
- Join a student club or organization
- Volunteer with the Office of International Programs to support Meredith’s international students
- Study Abroad again or explore an internship abroad with a Meredith Affiliate provider.