Don’t see your location of interest, academic field, or language of study in the list of faculty-led programs? Interested in completing an internship or conducting research abroad?
Students seeking programs outside of Meredith College faculty-led experiences are welcome to apply to affiliate semester or summer study abroad providers through the Office of International Programs. Meredith Affiliate programs must meet academic rigor, safety/risk management, student support, and cultural immersion standards of the Office of International Programs. Academic courses must be approved by relevant Meredith academic departments.
In the past five years, Meredith students have successfully studied abroad with the following providers:
- Advanced Studies in England—ASE
- Academic Programs International—API
- Arcadia University
- Council on International Educational Exchange—CIEE
- DIS-Study Abroad in Scandinavia
- Institute for the International Education of Students—IES
- IFSA-Butler University
- School for Field Studies—SFS
- School for International Training—SIT
- French language students may be especially interested in the study abroad opportunity offered by our longstanding partner institution in Angers, France, as well as a new opportunity in Trois-Rivières, Canada.
All students interested in an affiliate program should begin the study abroad advising process as soon as possible. We can connect you with provider programs that align with your academic, personal, and financial goals.
Please note that the affiliate semester study abroad application process at Meredith may be competitive.
Approved affiliate program students are eligible to travel with their Meredith institutional aid, as well as apply for study abroad scholarships through the Office of International Programs. Start the application process for a Meredith Affiliate program.