With the completion of Business Spanish (SPA 301), students are encouraged to apply for a Business Spanish certification. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Madrid, Spain, Spanish Business Certificate will supplement your Spanish and business education. Certification shows your competence of the Spanish language and your ability to communicate in Spanish within the workplace.
Spanish majors and minors as well as international business and entrepreneurship and family business minors are encouraged to register for the Spanish Business Certification exam. The exam is open to all majors and minors.
Why is Business Spanish important?
- The world is becoming increasingly multilingual.
- The United States is witnessing an explosion in Spanish-speaking commerce.
- More opportunities exist for people to navigate both business cultures.
- Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs are building strong trade connections with existing companies.
- A network of satellite companies are thriving in the Spanish business environment.