Forms & Applications
2021-22 Financial Assistance Forms
Application for Institutional Aid – This form is only for undergraduate International, Undocumented & Non U.S. Resident Students. Newly admitted students will receive this form with their Acceptance Letter from Admissions.
Current students may download the form above or may come into the Office of Financial Assistance.
Summer 2021 (20-21 School Year)
Summer Aid Application – After you have registered for Summer classes, your Summer Aid Application can be completed and returned to the Office of Financial Assistance by dropping it off at the Financial Assistance Office, 146 Johnson Hall, or by fax (919-760-2373), or by regular mail.
2021-22 Missing Information Forms
If you have received notice from our Office, you may be asked to complete one or more of the following documents.
- Verification Worksheet (Dependent)
- Verification Worksheet (Independent)
- 4506-T Form
- Certification of Taxable Grant Aid
- Consent to Share Financial Aid and Billing Information
- Dependency Documentation
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purposes
- Prerequisite Form
2021-22 Specific Assistance Forms
- NC RDS (Residency Determination Service): This online residency determination must be completed if you are a North Carolina resident and seeking eligibility or have been offered the NC Need Based Scholarship.
- TEACH Grant Application: Students who plan to teach in a high-need field in a low income school may consider the TEACH Grant.
- Teacher Appreciation Grant: Working educators in North Carolina who are enrolled in the Master of Education (M.Ed.) program may consider tuition assistance.
2020-21 Financial Assistance Forms
Missing Information Forms
Summer 2020 (19-20 School Year)
- Summer Aid Application – During this time, completed Summer Aid Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Undergraduate students — you will receive a letter from our office letting you know what documents are needed.
You can also log in to your Admissions portal and click on the Financial Assistance tab to see a list of your financial aid documents. Links are provided for any document that is not received. (Financial Aid forms cannot be uploaded to your Admissions portal. Please print the form, complete and sign it, and return it to our office by fax, mail, or in person).
Current Undergraduate or Graduate students — you will receive an email from our office letting you know what documents are needed, and providing links to the documents.
If you file for financial aid as a dependent student, your parent will also get an email. You can also view all our forms by logging in to My.Meredith.edu. Click on Menu>Campus Sites. Scroll Down to Financial Assistance. Click on Financial Assistance Home. Look for Forms & Applications. (Financial Aid forms cannot be uploaded. Please print the form, complete and sign it, and return it to our office by fax, mail, or in person).
New Graduate students — you will receive a letter from our office letting you know what documents are needed. (Financial Aid forms cannot be uploaded. Please print the form, complete and sign it, and return it to our office by fax, mail, or in person).
Please do not email forms containing personal information as email is not secure.
Feel free to contact our office if you need help finding a form. 919-760-8565.