Students in Meredith’s accounting program are eligible for the following scholarships:
- North Carolina Association of CPAs, Triangle Chapter Scholarship (valued at about $500) is given annually to a Meredith senior who is planning to become a CPA.
- The N.C. State Board of CPA Examiners annually awards a scholarship (valued at $1,100) to a Meredith senior who plans on sitting for the CPA exam within one year of graduation. This award covers the fee to take all four parts of the CPA exam.
- North Carolina CPA Foundation Scholarships (valued at $1,000) are given annually to accounting majors who write the best essays on an accounting topic.
- The American Society of Women Accountants Scholarship (valued at $1,000) is awarded annually to students majoring in accounting. The scholarship is competitive across the state.
- The Beta Gamma Sigma Scholarship (valued at $1,000) is awarded to an outstanding Business School student who is also a member of Beta Gamma Sigma (honor society).