Meredith’s Technology Services integrates technology into all areas of students’ lives. Technology Services is responsible for the following areas:
- Campus network, telecommunications, server, and wireless infrastructure.
- Technology access – Google Apps, Brightspace, WebAdvisor, and VPN.
- Campus network printers and computer labs.
- Campus copier/printer equipment.
Technology Services Office Locations
- Chief Information Officer
- Information Systems
- Technical Resources
- Business Operations
- Help Desk
- Desktop Support
- Instructional Design & Academic Technology (IDAT)
- Network Infrastructure
- Server Support