Four Years of StrongPoints
Here are just some of the ways you’ll build on your strengths each year.
- Work with your faculty advisor to explore your academic interests through Meredith’s general education and academic programs.
- Enroll in FYE 100 and learn strategies for academic success, campus involvement, personal finance, and major and career exploration.
- Gather information about co-curricular experiences such as student organizations, study abroad, athletics, and undergraduate research.
- In collaboration with your faculty advisor, select a major and create a pathway to complete your studies on time.
- Explore interests, values, and skills through experiential opportunities and determine how they relate to your major and career interests.
- Begin identifying internships, undergraduate research, and study abroad options that align with your academic, personal, and career goals.
- Monitor and revise your academic progress and graduation plan in consultation with your faculty advisor.
- Assume leadership roles in your co-curricular experiences, both on and off campus.
- Participate in internships, research, and job observations aligned with your major and career goals.
- With your faculty advisor, review your academic plan to ensure completion of all graduation requirements.
- Selectively focus on leadership development through co-curricular experiences.
- Participate in conversations and programming to support financial planning after college.
- Take advantage of job preparation programs such as resume critiques, mock interviews, job fairs, and career counseling appointments. Apply for graduate/professional school programs and job opportunities.