Earn your undergraduate degree and your Master of Arts in criminal justice in just five years.
The 3+2 accelerated M.A. in criminal justice allows Meredith undergraduate students with an early interest in the criminal justice field to accelerate their career by earning both their undergraduate and master’s degrees in just five years. By beginning master’s level coursework your junior and senior year, you can work towards earning your second degree while you finish up your first one – saving you time and money.
Is the 3+2 program right for you?
This program is a good fit for students who
- Have already been admitted to Meredith and have an interest in earning their master’s in criminal justice.
- Are passionate about community protection, victim advocacy, forensics, law, policy making, investigation, leadership, and more.
- Are seeking a criminal justice education that is trauma-informed and reform-focused.
- Students complete three years of undergraduate coursework and two years of graduate school, with some overlap their third year.
- The 3+2 program is open to any major at Meredith.
- It combines best with a major that will allow students to complete 114 credits in three years.
- The faculty advisor for the M.A. in criminal justice program is available for students planning to participate in this 3 + 2 program and serves as their advisor once they enter the graduate program.
Contact Program Director Bianca Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (919) 760-8082 to learn more about how to enroll in the accelerated criminal justice program