Internships give business students the professional experience essential to receive top job offers. Meredith’s business administration students complete internships as part of the program requirements. An internship director helps students identify high-quality, professional experiences, which often lead to full-time job offers.
Recent examples of internships completed by Meredith students include:
- Credit Suisse, Research Triangle Park, N.C.
- Banyan, Rock & Talent, Raleigh, N.C.
- Lenovo, Research Triangle Park, N.C.
- Merrill Lynch, Raleigh, N.C.
- Carolina Hurricanes, Raleigh, N.C.
- Make-A-Wish, Raleigh, N.C.