Through the Meredith College Online bookstore, course material ordering is done entirely online. Access the online store at Meredith.edu/textbooks. The Meredith College Online Bookstore offers students an efficient, personalized shopping experience. All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in one easy-to-navigate page when students login with their Meredith College Net ID.
To order course materials, follow these steps:
- Visit the website and login with your Meredith NET-ID
- Select new, used, eBook or rental options
It’s that easy!
The earlier you order the more you can take advantage of great savings opportunities and free delivery options!
Features of the Meredith College Online Bookstore include:
- View a personalized page featuring all your courses and required books.
- During the spring 2018 semester, Meredith students saved an average of $40 per book off of the list price.
- Select from a variety of formats including new, used, eBook, and rental.
- Price Match Guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on select orders over $49. (Offer does not apply to Marketplace purchases)
- Deliver to your home or to campus.
- Apply your financial aid book voucher to your order.
- Sell your books back on our website at any time of the year – you name the price.
- Optimized for Mobile – The Online Bookstore is easy to use on any Smartphone or tablet. Order anytime, anywhere on any device.
Visit the Online Bookstore to order all your course materials
Need more information? Visit the Meredith College Online Bookstore help page.
Watch instructional videos for more on how the online system works
For questions regarding an order, please call 1-800-887-6459.