AT MEREDITH COLLEGE
Why choose Summer School at Meredith?
Summer school is a great way to catch up or get ahead in your studies.
- Coeducational courses are offered in face-to-face, online, and hybrid formats
- Save money, with lower per-credit tuition than during the regular school year
- Pell Grants can be used for summer school – contact Financial Assistance for more information
- Boost your GPA while earning credits toward graduation (credits transferred from other institutions do not affect GPA)
- Double your learning by combining summer coursework with an internship or co-op
- Study with the same highly-qualified faculty
Courses are available for both undergraduate and graduate students. Summer session options include multiple three- and five-week sessions.
Online Summer School is a great opportunity to catch up or get ahead on your studies. It’s also coeducational and cost-effective, with the same high-quality faculty you expect from Meredith.
Currently enrolled Meredith College degree-seeking students may register easily using Self Service.
Choose from an array of online courses for undergraduate and graduate students.
Check deadlines for each of the six summer sessions including Drop/Add and tuition payments.
Save money, with lower per-credit tuition than during the regular school year.