AT MEREDITH COLLEGE
Summer school is a great opportunity to catch up or advance your studies. It’s also coeducational and cost-effective, with the same high-quality faculty you expect from Meredith.
Why Attend Summer School at Meredith?
- Coeducational courses are offered in face-to-face, online, and hybrid formats
- Save money with lower per-credit tuition than during the regular school year
- Pell Grants can be used for summer school – contact Financial Assistance for more information
- Boost your GPA while earning credits toward graduation (credits transferred from other institutions do not affect GPA)
- Double your learning by combining summer coursework with an internship or co-op
- Study with the same highly-qualified faculty
- Courses are available for both undergraduate and graduate students. Summer session options include multiple three- and five-week sessions.
Currently enrolled Meredith College degree-seeking students may register early using Self Service.
Choose from an array of courses for undergraduate and graduate students.
Save money with lower per-credit tuition than during the regular school year.
Summer School at Meredith
Summer School at Meredith is a great opportunity to catch up or get ahead on your studies. It’s also coeducational and cost-effective.