COVID-19 Study Abroad Updates
COVID-19 Updates Regarding Study Abroad
The Office of International Programs has been consistently monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic since January 2020. The health and safety of our students and community members are of paramount importance to Meredith College. We have continuously reviewed global travel advisories as well as local public health risks and regulations for your host countries.
Students choosing to participate in study abroad programs during summer 2023 will be required to adhere to COVID-19 safety protocols, including being up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters.
The Office of International Programs, in partnership with Meredith’s Health Center, will continue monitoring daily the following resources regarding coronavirus and international travel:
- U.S. State Department
- Overseas Security Advisory Council
- World Health Organization
- American College Health Association
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators professional listserv and the Forum on Education Abroad (peer institution responses)
- Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI) updates
- Email announcements and communications from affiliate study abroad providers
- Multiple news outlets