Applications for the Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate program will be complete and ready for review upon receipt of the following materials:
- Complete the online application, including a 500-word (approximate) personal statement.
- $40 application fee. Online Payment is available through Paypal.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended in sealed envelopes or sent electronically from the institution directly to Meredith College at email@example.com. Bachelor’s degree must be from an accredited institution. Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0. For international transcripts, a certified translation into English with a course-by-course evaluation is required, and can be mailed directly from a pre-approved organization.
- Report of scores of the SAT/ACT, GRE, LSAT, DAT, or MCAT.
- Two completed recommendation forms from people with knowledge of your professional work or academic ability within your area of work or study. (The online application will prompt you to enter contact information for the letters of recommendation. Printable versions are available here if needed).
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing relevant clinical and academic experiences.
The application deadline is April 1.
Please mail all materials to:
Graduate Studies Office
3800 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27607-5298