Summer school is a great way to get ahead or to catch up on your studies. But that’s not the only benefit of attending Meredith during the summer.
Here are the Top Five Reasons to Go Strong in Summer School at Meredith:
- Choose your format: Meredith offers on-campus, online, and hybrid summer options. There are hybrid or online courses in a variety of disciplines, including art, communication, political science, music, and Spanish.
- Use time efficiently. Summer School is a great way to complete credits quickly. One of our courses – digital media convergence – is a five-day intensive. Or you could complete your entire foreign language requirement in only nine weeks.
- Study with Meredith faculty. Taking summer school courses at Meredith means you’ll learn from the same highly qualified faculty you know and trust.
- Save money. Attending summer school is cost-effective. Also Pell Grants can now be used for summer coursework. (Contact Meredith Financial Assistance for more information about applying Pell Grant funds.)
- Stay in Raleigh. Combine summer coursework with an internship or co-op. You can choose to stay in affordable, on-campus housing during summer school.
Meredith’s co-educational summer session options include multiple three- and six-week sessions and a full-term session that runs from May through August.
Learn more at meredith.edu/summer.