There are many special traditions for students to take part in throughout the spring semester. This article features events that are open to students and their families, as well as information regarding important deadlines. We hope you will join us for these celebrations!
- Senior Family Night (Class of 2018): Saturday, February 24 at 6:15 p.m. at the Crabtree Valley Marriott (Check in begins at 5:45 p.m.)
- Celebrating Student Achievement Day: Thursday, April 12 at Meredith College (Events begin at 7:30 a.m. and continue throughout the day)
- Stunt (sponsored by the Meredith Recreation Association): Thursday, April 19 at 4:30 p.m. in the Courtyard
- Tea for Two (Class of 2020): Saturday, April 21 at 11 a.m. at the Crabtree Valley Marriott
- Yearbook Ads for Seniors will be due no later than Monday, April 23 with the reduced fee deadline as April 16 – senior families will be mailed information in late March/early April with details
- Class Day (Classes of 2018 and 2020): Friday, May 11 at 4 p.m.; Picnic following main event in the Courtyard. Senior families will be mailed information in early April about the picnic
Visit meredith.edu/calendar for more Meredith College events