Since 1953, Meredith College alumnae along with current juniors and seniors have all worn the same black onyx. This is one of the College’s most treasured campus traditions!
Whether your current student plans to participate in Ring Week and Ring Dinner in the fall or later during their time at Meredith, the following information will be helpful regarding the ordering process.
- Jostens offers monthly payment plans, and these payment plans can be established when ordering a ring.
- Jostens is offering up to a $100 discount on new ring orders during the Spring Ring Sales event.
- If your student is planning to participate in the October 2023 Ring Week and Ring Dinner activities, ring orders must be placed and paid in full by September 1, 2023.
- The Meredith College class ring is available in different metal options. View the current pricing and metal options
- In addition to on-campus ring sales events, rings can be ordered online.
- Current, undergraduate degree-seeking students with 60 credit hours are eligible to purchase a class ring. In order for your student’s ring to be produced, they must be a current student and have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours prior to the start of the Fall semester in which they plan to receive their rings. For instance, student status and credit hours will be verified in August 2023 for any students planning to participate in the October 2023 Ring Week and Ring Dinner.
- Students who do not meet the 60 credit hours requirement have the option to submit an appeal. Details about the appeals process are shared with students via email over the summer.
- All junior class rings will be shipped directly to the College’s Jostens territory manager. Ring pick-up will be held on campus during Ring Week and prior to Ring Dinner.
- The Office of Alumnae Relations sponsors an annual Legacy Ring Essay Contest, and details about the essay contest will be shared with students via email over the summer. Those students selected will either receive a complimentary ring or a reimbursement for any costs already incurred.
Should you have questions or need additional information regarding ring sales or orders, please contact the Jostens Customer Service Center at 800-854-7464. For any other questions, please contact the Office of Alumnae Relations at email@example.com or (919) 760-8548.