Virtual Information Sessions
Experience the personalization that is the hallmark of the Meredith MBA.
- Learn more about our part-time, evening program that delivers AACSB quality at an affordable cost.
- Hear from our MBA Associate Director, the MBA Program Director, as well as an MBA student.
- Get answers to your questions about the program, concentration options, and the application process.
Our associate director is also available to conduct a mini information session. To request a personalized session, contact Ele Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for an Information Session (all sessions held remotely via Zoom)
Virtual information sessions are powered by Zoom. After you register you’ll receive an email with the URL to join the event. If you are unable to join by computer, options to join by phone are also included in the email confirmation.
- DATES TBA
“My willingness to invest in my own future and having a phenomenal support structure at home and at work make me strong. I built on that strength by taking advantage of every opportunity to participate in activities with the MBA Program.
One especially great experience was working with Dr. Choi and Dr. Delise on a paper that was submitted for publication on Team Familiarity (Operations Management). Working with professors on a project like that was an excellent learning experience for my professional development.”
Jerry Neely, ’19, MBA, is the Operations Manager in the smart buildings industry with Schneider Electric where he leads a team of 65 Project Managers, Engineers and Technicians. He earned his MBA with a concentration in Project Management.
MBA Decision Day
Jump-start your MBA with this accelerated admissions day.
Apply, interview virtually, and enroll in just one day – and no need to provide a personal statement or essay if you register for Decision Day.
Connect with the Meredith MBA Team
- MBA Program – email@example.com
Connect with MBA Faculty
- Yunsik Choi, Operations Management, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Delise, Management – email@example.com
- Jeff Langenderfer, Marketing – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Wydick Martin, Management Information Systems – email@example.com
- Kelly Wilder, Marketing – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bing Yu, Finance – email@example.com
Connect with Students
- Lizcarla Martinez, Innovative Management Concentration – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Cleary, Project Management Concentration – email@example.com
- Glenda Polanco, General MBA – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katja Victor, Innovative Management Concentration – email@example.com
Resources for MBA Students
- Office of Financial Aid – firstname.lastname@example.org
- EdAssist – 10% tuition discount for enrolled employers
- Company tuition reimbursement – Check with your human resources department
Questions about Disability Services? Contact Carolyn Koning, email@example.com, to schedule an appointment or visit the Disability Services page.
Matthew Evans, ’19, decided to pursue his MBA to gain the skills and knowledge he needed to advance his career.
At Meredith, Christina Cowperthwait, ’19, ’20 (MBA) moved steadily toward her goal of one day owning her own business and earned her MBA as one of the initial students in the accelerated MBA program.
Whitney DesChamps, ’19, MBA, is gaining the skills and knowledge to prepare for a career as an HR executive.