Galloway joined Meredith College as the Director for Human Resources in 2004. She joined the School of Business as an Adjunct Instructor in 2017. Prior to coming to Meredith, she served as Director of Human Resources for Arkansas State University for seven years. Galloway has almost 30 years of experience as a human resources professional in higher education, private medical, corporate retail and nonprofit organizations.
She is responsible for oversight of benefit programs, employee recruitment, employee relations, Title IX administration, EEO administration, payroll, classification and compensation, human resources and benefit budget management, employment policies and procedures, and ensure legal compliance with all applicable state and federal employment laws.
Areas of Expertise
- Employee Relations
- Recruitment & Retention
- Training & Employee Development
- Legal Compliance
- Occupational Safety
- Employee Wellness
Standing committee assignments:
- Employee Benefits Committee (Chair)
- Diversity Council
- Wellness Advisory Council
- Administrative Management Council
- Emergency Assistance Fund
- Catastrophic Leave Fund
- MBA, Arkansas State University
- BS, University of South Carolina – Coastal
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Society for Human Resources – Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Presidential Staff Award, Meredith College, 2007
- Student Affairs Partnership Award, Arkansas State University, 2003
Need help locating someone?
1st Floor Park Center