We know that you play a significant role in your daughter’s college experience. From lending a listening ear to providing financial support to encouraging her academic success, you can help her make the most of this important period in her life. College is a time for her to gain essential skills, experience and knowledge that will lead to greater independence, and, ultimately, to her becoming an independent, successful adult.
Thank you for all that you have done to guide and nurture your daughter. We look forward to helping her fulfill her potential as a student, a leader in the community and a happy, fulfilled individual. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns. We’re here to help!
Office of Alumnae and Parent Relations
• 2013 Komen Race for the Cure to Be Held at Meredith more
• Meredith Athletics Offering Tennis, Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball Summer Camps more
• Meredith Holds 2013 Commencement more
• Meredith Graduates Well-Positioned for the Future more
• Meredith Honors Law Enforcement Professionals more
Celebrating Student Achievement Day – April 16
Last Day of Classes – April 30
Final Examinations – May 2-9
Commencement – May 11
Sign up for Parents and Families Newsletter