International Student Admissions
The following items are required for all international applicants:
- Application form or online application; $60 application fee. Online payment is available through PayPal.
- Official transcripts - For international transcripts, a certified translation into English with a course-by-course evaluation is required, and can be mailed directly from a pre-approved organization. Options for course evaluation services include The Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE), National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES,) AACRAO International Education Services (IES) or World Education Services, Inc.(WES.) Students wishing to use other credential evaluations should first check with Meredith Admissions to see if these evaluations will be accepted.
- Official report of scores of the GMAT® or GRE®, mailed directly from the testing organization – or, approved waiver
- TOEFL or IELTS score - preferably a minimum of 80 TOEFL (iBT), and 6.0 IELTS
- Students with lower TOEFL/IELTS and/or GMAT/GRE scores can apply for conditional admission through the University Performance Program, offered in collaboration with New Mind Education.
Learn more about the University Performance Program »
Apply to the University Performance Program »
These optional materials may be submitted to strengthen your application:
- Recommendations - Two recommendations from people with knowledge of your professional work or academic ability within your area of work or study.
- Responses to essay questions:
a) Write about a personal quality that will help the admissions committee know you better as a person. (500 Word Limit)
b) What have you undertaken in your personal or professional life that provides evidence of your leadership skills or potential? (500 Word Limit)
c) Describe a significant risk you have taken, why you took it, and what you learned from the experience. (500 Word Limit)
- A current resume
Fall, June 15
Spring, October 1
Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis throughout the year. Please submit all required application materials as early as possible, but ideally no later than June 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for the spring semester.
Also, please note that you don’t have to send all the parts of your application at once; we will collect the information here for you.