Dietetic Internship – All programs (Traditional, SPP and ISPP*)
$14,800 per year, billed at $7,400 per semester
*ISPP Only: An additional fee of $500 will be charged for each additional semester after the third semester (not including summers).
Note: Tuition is charged based on the number of credit hours, not on the format of instruction, which may vary.
Additional Program Fees:
- Lab Coat (3/4 length): $50 (approximate)
- Books and Supplies: $200
- Automobile insurance: Variable
- Health Insurance: Variable
- Vaccinations (Complio® fee of $35) and any necessary site-specific medical testing: Variable
- Health insurance, vaccinations and any necessary medical testing: Variable
- Student membership in the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: $58
- State Dietetic Association Meeting, Registration Fee: (variable) $60 plus transportation
- Technology Fee: $175
- Drug screen, immunizations, background checks: (variable) $150
- Facility on-boarding registration fee: $50 (only if needed)
- RD exam preparation class (in person or self-paced) such as Jean Inman, Sage Nutrition, Breeding $385 (approximate). This may be waived if the NDTR credential is earned.
- Daily internet use and a laptop computer/tablet with working microphone and camera (Variable)
- A scanner, earphones, and microphone (Variable)
Private loans and/or scholarships through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and state and local dietetic associations are available. Applicants may be eligible for federal financial aid and loan deferment. Please visit Financial Assistance for information about scholarships, grants and loans.
**All Dietetic Internship program participants are required to show proof of current health and automobile insurance coverage. Meredith College provides all students with professional liability insurance, also mandatory.
**All DI program participants must pass drug screening, background checks and immunization requirements.
Martin Hall, Suite 122
The Internship Program in Nutrition and Dietetics is currently granted accredited status by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 120 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 2190, Chicago, IL 60606 | (800) 877-1600, ext. 5400