Click to access the Wellness Calendar.
- Circuit—A station-based class where you get the best of both worlds: cardio and strength. All stations will be explained by the instructors so you will move through safely and effectively.
- Walk, Jog, Run—Exactly as the title states. You decide what is right for you. You will meet and complete an active warm-up as a class and then the instructor will send you off for a timed session. You go as fast or as far as you want.
- Yoga—Yoga is about creating balance in the body through developing both strength and flexibility. This is done through the performance of poses or postures, each of which has specific physical benefits. No experience required.
- PowerFlex—This is our version of BodyPump! Pure strength training sure to get you “pumped up!” Instructors will assist you with instruction and form. All levels welcome!
- Trick-or-Trot/Daisy Dash
- 5K/1-mile fun runs offered in late October and mid-April. Open to the entire Meredith campus and guests. Each event has its own theme and is guaranteed to be a fun event with opportunities to win great prizes just for joining us whether you walk, jog or run.
110 Carroll Hall
Campus Wellness List