Meredith’s strategic plan drives the priorities for fundraising at Meredith College.
The strategic plan, a rolling three-year plan, is centered around ongoing commitments to six pillars.
- Educational Excellence – enhancing high-caliber academic and development experiences
- Enrollment – supporting scholarships, both recruiting and completion scholarships, that provide assistance with tuition and fees for new and returning students
- Financial Strength – building the endowment funds that will sustain Meredith in perpetuity
- Facilities & Technology – preserving and enhancing the quality of our buildings and technology
- Marketing and Visibility – expanding our reach into new markets
- Quality of Life – looking after the health and well-being of our community, both the Meredith community itself and the larger world beyond the College
Associate Vice President for Institutional Advancement