Meredith College has made several adjustments to the Fall 2020 calendar. Highlights of the remainder of the semester are as follows:
- The last day of classes will be Tuesday, November 24.
- Virtual academic activities may be scheduled from Monday, November 30 - Tuesday, December 8, 2020.
- Fall Semester Exams: Online final exams will be held from Tuesday December 1 through Tuesday, December 8.
While it is our intent to return to a more traditional academic calendar, planning for the spring semester is ongoing.
- Spring semester classes are scheduled to begin on Wednesday, January 13
- Mid-term: Wednesday, March 3
- Spring break is scheduled from Monday, March 15 through Sunday, March 21, but that could change depending on disruptions from COVID-19. Circumstances may require a revision to the academic calendar at any time during the year, so we strongly encourage you not to make non-refundable travel plans for spring break.
- Easter break: April 2-April 4
- Celebrating Student Achievement Day: Thursday, April 15
- Last Day of Class: Friday, April 30
- Reading Days: Saturday, May 1, Wednesday, May 5, Saturday, May 8
- Final Examinations Monday, May 3, Tuesday May 4, Thursday, May 6, Friday, May 7, Monday, May 10, and Tuesday, May 11
- Last day of Spring 2021 semester: TTuesday, May 11
View the full academic calendar on the Registrar's Office site.
Update posted 11/11/2020