Technology Services recommends that faculty/staff and students of Meredith College use FoxIT to sign documents. Instructions on how to download and use FoxIT have been emailed to Meredith community members.
The Office of the Registrar is here to assist you as we transition to virtual forms. Virtual forms are now available for email submission. Follow the steps below to submit your form.
1. Select the form that you need from the list of options below.
2. If the form you need does not contain textboxes, then download the form into Acrobat Reader (this will activate the textboxes and checkboxes).
3. Enter the required information using the textboxes and checkboxes embedded in the form. Save the form and sign digitally. You can use FoxIT Phantom PDF. FoxIT Instructions.
4. If you are using a public computer, please be aware this will save your information to the computer. You will need to delete the document and empty the trash after you send your form.
5. If your form requires additional signatures, please send your form to the appropriate person(s) and have them digitally sign the form.
6. Once you have all your signatures, send your form to the Registrar's Office, email@example.com.
7. Drop_Add Request Forms must be emailed to your academic advisor for approval. The advisor needs to digitally sign the form and send to the Office of the Registrar for processing.
Application for Graduation: Undergraduate and Graduate Students - Virtual Form
Change of Demographic Information Form - Virtual Form
Change of Address Form- Virtual Form
Change of Grade Form- Virtual Form
Course Overload Application- Virtual Form
Declaration of Major Form- Virtual Form
Declaration of Minor Form- Virtual Form
Drop/Add Request Form- Virtual Form
Incomplete Grade Form- Virtual Form
Leave of Absence Application: Undergraduate and Graduate- Virtual Form
Non Degree Application- Virtual Form
Off-Campus Credit Application- Virtual Form
Query Request Form- Virtual Form
Registration Clearance Card - Virtual Form. Only for students who have not registered for any classes prior to the tuition due date.
Request to Appeal Probation Requirements Form- Virtual Form
Request to Appeal Academic Suspension Form- Virtual Form
Research Form- Virtual Form
Special Studies Proposal- Virtual Form
Transcript Request- Virtual Form
Withdrawal Form for Undergraduates- Virtual Form
Withdrawal Form for Graduate Students- Virtual Form
If you have difficulty accessing any of the forms on this page, please contact the Disability Services office for assistance. Thank you.