Paralegal Program Overview
Currently accepting applications for
Spring 2021 and Fall 2021
Women and men in Meredith’s paralegal program develop skills to lead with integrity in today’s fast-changing legal environment. Paralegal students set their own professional development goals while completing a rigorous schedule. Our flexible course scheduling and central location in Raleigh, NC, helps students maintain a work-life balance.
- Quality Meredith's Paralegal Program is the only program in the Triangle approved by the American Bar Association.
- Focus Acquaint yourself with the law and the role of paralegals in the legal profession. There are three concentrations within the Paralegal Program at Meredith—Civil Litigation, Business Organizations and Real Estate.
- Personal With an average class size of fewer than 20 students, participants are able to establish personal relationships and professional networks with both instructors and peers. Each student meets personally with the program director to develop custom-tailored job search and professional strategies.
- Professional Classes are taught by working paralegals, attorneys, and judges who teach in their areas of expertise.
- Value Tuition and fees compare favorably with other paralegal certificate programs.
- Compact Evening classes designed for working adults, Meredith’s program in Raleigh provides an exceptional academic experience that complements your work knowledge and schedule.
- Relevant The program is designed to train paralegals, not lawyers. Employers seek out our gradutes to fill positions locally and beyond. Meredith provides continuing education courses for graduates.
- Competitive Learning is project-based and students gain practical knowledge through assignments with real-world application.
- Jobs Assistance to participants begins while enrolled and continues after you earn your certificate in the Paralegal Program. Meredith has a wealth of contacts in the legal community who eagerly seek our graduates for employment opportunities.