Paralegal Program Overview
Women and men in Meredith’s paralegal program develop skills to lead with integrity in today’s fast-changing legal environment. Paralegal students set their own professional development goals while completing a rigorous schedule. Our flexible course scheduling and central location in Raleigh, N.C., help students maintain a work-life balance.
- Quality Meredith's Paralegal Program is the only program in the Triangle approved by the American Bar Association.
- Focus Acquaint yourself with the law and the role of paralegals in the legal profession. There are three concentrations within the Paralegal Program at Meredith—Civil Litigation, Business Organizations and Real Estate.
- Personal With an average class size of 20 students, participants are able to establish personal relationships and professional networks with both instructors and peers. Each student meets personally with the program director to develop custom-tailored job search and professional strategies.
- Value Tuition and fees compare favorably with other paralegal certificate programs.
- Compact Designed for working adults, Meredith’s program in Raleigh provides an exceptional academic experience that complements your work knowledge and schedule.
- Relevant The program is designed to train paralegals, not lawyers. Employers seek out our gradutes to fill positions locally and beyond. Meredith provides continuing education courses for graduates.
- Competitive Students must complete two prerequisite courses before continuing in this program. Learning is project-based and students gain practical knowledge through assignments with real-world application.
- Jobs Assistance to participants with job placement begins while enrolled and continues after you earn your certificate in the Paralegal Program. Meredith has a wealth of contacts in the legal community who eagerly seek our graduates for employment opportunities.
Paralegal Program Overview Links: