Please review the important student account information provided by Meredith’s Accounting Department.
Student account information is available online through Student Self Service. Proxies can access Student Self Service here: https://mcis.meredith.edu
Proxy access must be provided by the student for parents to review the account. The student must also reset your password if you forget it. If your email has changed, please have your student update it so that you can receive billing information.
Review Your Fall Account – Spring 2020 Pre-Registration Begins Soon
Your student account may reflect changes after the start of the fall semester due to the addition of parking decals, commuter meal plan changes, etc. Even if you are on a monthly payment plan, it is a good idea to review your student’s account now for changes before pre-registration begins. Accounts must be in good financial standing in order to pre-register for the Spring 2020 semester. All accounts with a Fall balance owing at October 15, 2019 will have a financial restriction placed on them. A financial restriction limits access to grades, transcripts, and registration.
Spring Semester 2020 Billing Information – Important Dates
November 10, 2019:
- Pre-registered student accounts will be updated for viewing online on or before Nov. 10 and continuously throughout the Spring Semester as updates occur. We recommend that all students and proxies review the student account periodically.
- Monthly payment plans open for pre-registered students, requiring enrollment fee only. The first monthly payment comes due based on the plan you select (December 1 or January 1). Plans require re-enrollment each semester.
December 1, 2019:
- Payment for spring semester tuition and fees is due in full by December 1, 2019 to secure classes. If you have enrolled in a payment plan for spring, you do not need to do anything further.
Spring Semester 2020 Payment Options for Pre-registered Students
- Pay online in full with credit/debit card (convenience fee applies): https://mcis.meredith.edu
- Pay online in full with e-check(ACH) (no convenience fee): https://mcis.meredith.edu
- Mail a check: Make checks payable to Meredith College and mail to Accounting Office, Johnson Hall, 3800 Hillsborough St., Raleigh, NC 27607. Be sure to include the student ID# on the check.
- Enroll in a monthly payment plan: Monthly payment plans are available through Official Payments for five monthly payments (Dec 1 – Apr 1) or four monthly payments (Jan 1 – Apr 1). Online enrollment: https://payplan.officialpayments.com (convenience fee applies for credit/debit card; no fee for ACH/e-check)
- If your spring balance is covered in full by loans and scholarships, you do not need to make a payment. Please refer to the student’s award letter for complete information.
For more information, contact the Accounting Office at (919) 760-8363 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.