There are many special traditions for students to engage in throughout the spring semester. Below are a few events that are open to both students and their families, as well as information regarding important deadlines. Check in with your daughter to learn more about these upcoming events:
- Little Friends Weekend, March 27-28. Meredith students can host their little friends ages 4-13 on campus for fun activities. Registration, coordinated by the Meredith student, begins before spring break.
- Celebrating Student Achievement Day, Tuesday, April 14
- Stunt, sponsored by the Meredith Recreation Association, Friday, April 17 during the afternoon in the Courtyard
- Yearbook Ads for Seniors will be due no later than Monday, April 20. The reduced fee deadline is April 13. Senior families will be mailed information in late March/early April with details.
- Tea for Two (Class of 2022 event): Saturday, April 25
- Class Day (Classes of 2020 and 2022 event): Friday, May 8. Picnic following main event in the Courtyard. Senior families will be mailed information in early April about the picnic.
- Commencement: Saturday, May 9. Visit meredith.edu/commencement for details