If you’re a high school senior who’s ready to commit to Meredith now, the Early Decision application deadline is October 30. Apply today.
If admitted, early decision candidates are required to withdraw applications to other colleges/universities.
Other deadlines for Early Decision Candidates:
- Decisions Released: On or before November 15
- Financial assistance application priority deadline: November 10
- Expected notification of financial assistance: December 1
- Deposit Deadline: December 15
Seniors who would like to have an Admissions decision before winter break should submit all application credentials by the Early Action deadline, Monday, December 2. Apply today.
Early Action notifications will be released on or before December 15.
Other important deadlines for Early Action Candidates:
- January 15: FAFSA priority deadline – submit your FAFSA if you have not already done so.
- February 15: Early Action financial assistance packages mailed to homes.
- May 1, National Reply Day – submit your non-refundable $300 deposit to reserve your space in the class.