Don't put off
achieving your goals.
Extended application deadline – Monday, Dec. 14
MBA Decision Day
What's in it for You?
Why register for Decision Day?
Life can get in the way of pursuing your goals – and sometimes the first step is the hardest one to take. That’s why we offer The Meredith MBA | Decision Day – to help you pass that hurdle and move on to earning your degree.
More reasons to sign up
- NO GMAT or GRE required
- Your application fee will be waived – a $60 savings
- No essay – go straight to the virtual interview instead
- You will receive an admission decision within 48-72 hours
Step 2:Submit your required application materials:
- Updated resume
- GMAT or GRE score report or GMAT/GRE waiver request with supporting documentation, based on the selected criteria
- Official transcripts in sealed envelope or unofficial copies of undergraduate transcripts from all accredited colleges or universities you attended
- Optional: Recommendation letter
Step 3:Interview with the Admissions Committee on Decision Day
You will receive information regarding the interview after submitting your application materials.*
*Please note that your registration for Decision Day does not guarantee selection for an interview or admission.
Step 4:Receive your admission decision within 48-72 hours
The MBA admissions policy is designed to select outstanding students who demonstrate academic strength, professional leadership, and managerial promise. Your application will be reviewed holistically on your academic work, test scores, evidence of leadership, motivation, professional experience, and credentials.