INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC PARTNERS
Chartered in 1891, Meredith College opened with just over 200 women. Today, we are one of the nation’s largest independent private women’s colleges or universities. Located in the capital city of Raleigh, N.C., Meredith’s student body has grown to approximately 1,600 and includes men at the graduate level.
average class size
majors & minors
graduate degrees & certificates
RANKINGS & ACCOLADES
Nationally ranked as a top-tier liberal arts college.
(U.S. News & World Report)
As one of the “Best Colleges in the Southeast”, we’re among the top 24% of four-year colleges and universities in the U.S.
(The Princeton Review)
Ranked among the top 30% of colleges and universities in the U.S.
Best in the U.S.
The “Hidden Gem” among North Carolina colleges and universities
- StrongPoints®: strengths-based personalized advising and coaching initiative
- Women in STEM: special programming connects students with professional mentors, offers panel discussions with alumnae in STEM fields, and provides volunteer opportunities with STEM organizations.
- Internships: 31% more Meredith seniors participate in internships or field experiences, compared with other college students nationally.
- Undergraduate Research: 47% of Meredith students engage in an in-depth research project, with some going on to present their research at regional and national conferences.
Undergraduate STEM Programs
EXCEPTIONAL STEM FACILITIES
Companies and organizations that have hired recent Meredith graduates include
- HCL Technologies
- KBI Biopharma
- SAS Institute
Recent graduates have attended programs at outstanding universities including
- East Carolina University, School of Dental Medicine
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Duke University School of Medicine
- NC State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- University of California, Berkeley
- UNC School of Medicine
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine
AN IDEAL LOCATION
Meredith is located near downtown Raleigh, the Research Triangle Park, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Extensive faculty and staff contacts with top employers and organizations give students access to exceptional internships – and jobs. And students enjoy exploring the Triangle area, which boasts an active arts and music scene, competitive athletics, an extensive greenway and parks system, and is home to a diverse community of more than 176,000 college students attending 12 colleges and universities.