Read the latest issue of the Honors Newsletter »
- Honors Newsletter (May 2020)
- Honors Newsletter (Feb 2020)
- Honors Newsletter (Jan 2020)
- Honors Newsletter (Nov 2019)
- Honors Newsletter (Sept 2019)
- Honors Newsletter (Apr 2019)
- Honors Newsletter (Mar 2019)
- Honors Newsletter (Feb 2019)
- Honors Newsletter (Dec 2018)
Business administration major and honors student Tasia Bromell, ’21, studied abroad and held leadership roles both on campus and during her HR internship. She continued her education at Meredith as an accelerated MBA student.
Samantha Duerring, ’20, conducted undergraduate research on the perceptions of GMOs on Meredith’s campus.
Internships, leadership opportunities, and the Meredith Autism Program have prepared Laura Jenkins,’20, to take on an occupational therapy program after graduation.
For as long as she can remember, Aly Henneberry, ’23, has loved three things: math, science, and tennis. While at Meredith, she affirmed her strengths and pursued several networking opportunities that served her well after graduation.
Mimi Mays, ՚20, has enjoyed a variety of experiences, including studying abroad and participating in Moot Court, which will help prepare her to attend law school.