Economics majors have the opportunity to gain hands-on training by completing an economics internship with leading businesses, government agencies and non-profit organizations. Our internship director places students in positions that match their career interests. Recent examples of internships completed by Meredith students include:
- Walk for Hope Foundation, Raleigh, N.C.
- Urban Ministries of Wake County, Raleigh, N.C.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Raleigh, N.C.
- Habitat for Humanity, Raleigh, N.C.
- Credit Suisse, Research Triangle Park, N.C.