OFFICE OF CORPORATE & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
PUT OUR EXPERTS AND KNOWLEDGE TO WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY.
Strong Training Designed For You
Meredith is known for our highly personal approach to education. That’s why we meet with you individually to ensure we understand your goals. It’s also why we’re uniquely equipped to develop comprehensive training that will exceed your expectations.
Not sure what kind of training you’re looking for? We can help with that too.
Boot Camp: Fundamentals of Digital Media
October 15-17, 2021
Do you want to build your digital media skills to increase your value at work, or break into a new field? Looking to give your business or nonprofit greater visibility in today’s rapidly changing social media environment?
Enroll in Meredith’s new boot camp and learn the essentials of digital media communication in just one weekend. You will learn the basics of photo and video editing, infographic creation, podcasting, and social media marketing.
Gain the basic tools you need to build an effective social media presence and start a portfolio you can use to showcase those new skills to employers.
October 15, 6-8:30 p.m.
October 16, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
October 17, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
October 15-16: Harris 204 and Harris Conference Room, Meredith College Campus
October 17: Raleigh Founded, 310 S. Harrington St., Raleigh
Corporate Rate: $1,300
Non-Profit Rate: $1,100 15-17
Through your partnership with Meredith, our expert faculty and staff will create and deliver customized, relevant programs on our campus or on your site.
Our expert faculty and staff can help you address a range of challenges and prepare for new opportunities, such as
- Reduce productivity problems
- Prepare employees for new roles
- Enhance employee performance
- Equip employees with required new knowledge and skill sets
- Expand workforce and talent recruitment by providing retooling for people moving to the greater Raleigh area
- Enhance employee wellness and satisfaction
- Improve retention of employees in a tight job market
- Create clearer pathways for innovation, leadership, and feedback
Are you looking for a single session or a series of sessions? Or a one-time analysis or ongoing research projects? Meredith College employs a highly-knowledgeable and experienced faculty and staff in a broad array of disciplines and fields. Our experts can provide educational enhancements and training for employees who want to sharpen their skills with non-credit coursework or continuing education.
We can come to your site, or you can come to our beautiful west Raleigh campus, which is easily accessed by Wade Avenue – an Interstate 40 connector – and by US 1/I-440.
Meredith faculty and staff have a wealth of expertise from which to draw. Based on previous offerings, potential topics might include
- Assessments and/or data analyses of corporate policies and impact, culture, and leadership.
- Skill-building sessions on topics such how to use Excel spreadsheets, Zoom meetings, phone camera photography, social media, etc.
- Not-for-credit workshops (one-time or a series) on various topics such as current politics such as Brexit or the Middle East, the upcoming U.S. election, employee relations, historical perspectives on the royal family or the U.S. political parties, literature, grammar, the science of climate change, building a business plan, and more.