Graduates of Meredith’s Chemistry program have gone on to pursue careers in the field or graduate or professional studies. Below are graduate programs attended and professional positions held by recent graduates.
- Chemistry, Duke University
- Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Northern Illinois
- Chemistry, North Carolina State University
- Chemistry, University of Virginia
- Education, North Carolina State University
Master of Science Programs
- Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, N.C. State University
- Clinical Research, Campbell University
- Nutrition, Meredith College
- Environmental Systems – Mathematical Modeling, Humboldt State University
- Yale Medical School, Yale University
- Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University
- Eshelman School of Pharmacy, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- College of Pharmacy and Health Science, Campbell University
- College of Pharmacy, University of Kentucky
- South Carolina College of Pharmacy, Medical University of South Carolina
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis
- Aldagen, Inc.
- Microbiology ES Associate at KBI Biopharma
- Department of Public Instruction of North Carolina
- Argos Therapeutics
Learn more about the STEM programs at Meredith College.