Meredith offers adult women the opportunity to earn a second bachelor’s degree – whether they’re seeking additional education or a career change. To be eligible to pursue a second degree from Meredith, you must have completed your first baccalaureate degree prior to enrollment.
The priority application date is February 15 for the fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester. Applications received after the priority date are reviewed on a space available basis. Please contact Jordan Richards at (919) 760-8103 or email@example.com with any questions about the application process.
- Complete a signed application, with essay
- Pay the $40 non-refundable application fee or acceptable fee waiver
- Submit official transcript from each college attended, whether or not credit was earned
- Submit official recommendation (if enrolled since receiving first degree)
- Submit professor recommendation (optional)
Your application will be reviewed once these documents have been received in the Office of Admissions.
If you are admitted to Meredith College and hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, you may qualify to have your General Education requirements declared completed. Completion of General Education requirements will be determined by the Registrar when you apply as a second degree-seeking student.