Withdrawal/LOA Fee Schedule for Tuition
If a student withdraws, is dismissed, or is granted leave of absence, a prorated percentage of the full semester tuition applies:
Semester % Charged
First through fifth day from the start of the semester - 0%
Sixth through 10th day - 20%
Eleventh through 20th day - 40%
After the 20th day - 100%
- This schedule applies to tuition only.
- Program fees, course fees, and other fees are 100% refundable through drop/add. After the last day to drop a course (as indicated in the academic calendar), there is no refund.
- For residence hall residents, board will be credited on the basis of the weekly charge for the number of weeks remaining in the semester following the week of withdrawal. No credit will be made for the room portion.
- Your parking decal must be returned in order to receive any partial credit if you withdraw. Please review the refund policy and contact Campus Police regarding returning your decal.
- If a student does not officially withdraw within 60 days of last class attendance, the right to adjustments is forfeited.
Students who need to withdraw should contact the Dean of Students.
To apply for a Leave of Absence, please complete the Application for Leave of Absence form and submit to the Office of the Registrar.
Any refund due back to the student will be mailed after official notification has been received from the appropriate office.
Students receiving financial aid should contact the Office of Financial Assistance PRIOR to withdrawal as returns to federal programs will be determined by federal policy and may affect the amount owed.